This homemade Spirulina face mask will help your skin to glow. It’s great for all skin types, from acne prone to dry. It promotes better skin health.
You can prepare this mask very easily and use it as a perfect weekday mask.
Spirulina is rich in protein, iron, anti-oxidants, magnesium and Vitamin B. One of the most nutrient dense food on this planet.
It is even used as a remedy for high blood pressure, anemia, blood sugar control and allergic rhinitis.
In cosmetics, Spirulina can be used as facial cleansers, toners, rejuvenating masks and facial moisturizers.
Goodness of spirulina face mask – Detoxify skin, Anti- aging, Anti- inflammatory as well as fights with acne.
SAY GOODBYE TO DULL SKIN
How to Make A Super food Spirulina Face Mask :
- 3/4 tbsp Spirulina Powder
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tbsp plain, unsweetened yogurt
- Few Drops of oil
- In small container mix all the ingredients, stir thoroughly.
- Generously apply the mask to your face with your fingertips, avoiding your eye area.
- Wash off with Lukewarm water and feel the change.
You can simply blend Spirulina Powder with Rose water and apply it.