Phospho-PLUS contains high density of Phospltate Solubilizing Microorganism Bacillus polymyxa. Phosphate is the second most important nutrient for plants after nitrogen. Hardly 40 to 60 per cent phosphate applied to soils for crops production is used by plant and the rest becomes insoluble and ultimately unavailable to plants.
The advantages of using Phospho-plus are:
- Helps in convening insoluble inorganic phosphate into simple and soluble form making it available to plants.
- Increases the fertilizer use efficiency.
- Mineralize organic phosphate compounds present in organic manure and soils.
- Increase yield; improves size of grain, fruits, vegetables and all produce.
- Suitable for all crops and plantations.
- Soil treatment;