Eggs are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals that forms essential part of our healthy diet. It is also known as one of the best source of protein. Egg consumption reaps numerous of health benefits like healthy immune system, healthy brain, boost up energy and many more.
For a vegan to reap all these benefits, this blog will share vegan friendly healthy Super food egg substitutes.
Vegan Friendly Egg Substitutes
Chia seeds the tiniest super food are a good source of omega 3 fatty acids, fiber, anti oxidants, iron and calcium. We can use chia seeds as egg substitute. Chia seeds provide the most neutral flavor. To use chia seeds as a egg substitute do the following
- Take One tablespoon of grinded SIM Organics chia seeds.
- Three tablespoons of water
- Mix the seeds and water in a bowl. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- It will start absorbing water and make egg like mixture.
The shiny, nutty seeds have an earthy aroma and a host of health benefiting properties. It is a great source of fiber beneficial for digestive health. To use this amazing egg substitute do the following :
- Take one tablespoon of grinded SIM Organics Flax Seeds
- Three tablespoons of water.
- Mix the ingredients, until the mixture is thick.
You can easily substitute one egg with either of them and use the mixture exactly the same way as you’d use an egg. Even if you are not vegan you can try this and experiment with different flavors which can derive with the replacement of ingredients.
Do share your experience about using flax seeds or chia seeds as a egg substitute.