Lets talk about Lemon Health related Benefits
Regarding Lemons as Super Food will be understatement. They add abundant flavor to dishes and also boast a ton of health benefits.
Do you know the hidden health benefit of consuming the whole Lemon? Yes whole lemon including the peel.
Lemon peels contain tons of great stuff. It contain as much as 5 to 10 times more vitamins than the lemon juice itself. Compounds found in lemon peels have the power to eradicate different toxic elements from body.
Lemon peels also provide the strong anti-microbial effect and are believed to prevent bacterial and fungal infections. This is of great importance in the removing process of internal parasites and worms.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Frozen Lemon?
- Boost up Immune System
- Cancer Prevention
- Reduces Risk of Stroke
- Reduces Inflammation
- Prevention of Asthma symptons
- Detoxify Liver and kidney
- Effective against Dangerous Bacteria
How Do You Make Frozen Lemon?
- Wash and disinfect your lemons with organic apple cider vinegar or baking soda.
- Rinse them well using water, and pat them dry using a towel.
- Freeze your lemons overnight.
- Once you notice they are completely frozen, grate the whole lemon. Yes, pulp, peel, seeds and all.
- Transfer your grated lemons into ice cube trays, and store them in the freezer. In this way, you can use them whenever you need a hint of citrus fruit.
- Add some Frozen Lemon to your salads, soups, yogurt, pasta sauces or homemade ice-cream.
- Add a tablespoon of Frozen Lemon to your smoothie, juice or tea.